BAROKAH JEWELS is a brand of LADY GALA CORPORATION S.L. (hereinafter “We” or “BAROKAH” OR “BAROKAH JEWELS”), based at Felipe II Avenue, 2-2D, 28009, Madrid, with C.I.F. B88360581.
BAROKAH is “Data Controller” and owner of the domain www.barokahjewels.com (hereinafter the “Website”).
At BAROKAH, we use your personal data in a transparent, diligent and secure manner, in accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any other the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE USE?
We will only use the personal data that you provide us directly, through the register forms and any other channel established for this purpose in our website. These data are necessary to manage your registration, your purchases and the services you request.
Therefore, We can use:
- The identifying information provided by you (name, address, email, contact info, etc.)
- Information about your purchases, orders, returns, communications or requests.
- Transactional information. BAROKAH only collects information regarding the confirmation of the transactions/purchases made. We have no access to your bank details (e.g. card number, bank, etc.). This information is managed directly by the financial institutions and the payment gateways enabled to manage your payments.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR?
We use your personal data in order to manage your registration as a user of our Website; to process your purchases and requests for products or services and to answer your questions. Only in the event that you expressly provide your consent, we may send you personalized communications to the email address or telephone number you previously indicate to us.
WHICH ARE THE “LAWFUL BASES” TO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The processing of your personal data is legitimized for various reasons. In consistency with GDPR, your personal data is used on the following "Legal Bases":
- Contract Execution. We use your data to deliver a contractual service requested by you when you register as a user, make your purchases to enjoy our services. The use of your data for these purposes is necessary since we could not process your requests or purchases if we do not have access to this kind of information. The processing of your data within the contract execution may involve: (i) your registration as a customer; (ii) the order preparation and delivery management; (iii) your contact to manage your questions, requests, queries or complaints.
- Legitimate interest. This interest is materialized when we manage your browsing preferences or the language on our website since we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you because it allows you to improve your user experience and access to the information in our website according to your preferences. Likewise, your data is processed under “legitimate interest” when we analyze the use of our platforms in order to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality of service.
- Consent. If we use your data for any additional purpose rather than the ones indicated above we would request your express consent. For instance, only if you expressly grant us your authorization we would send our newsletter or communications requested by you. In this case, this information would be sent to the contact point (e-mail, mobile phone) previously indicated by you.
IS YOUR DATA SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES?
Your personal data will not be shared or transferred to anyone, except for the purpose of fulfilling the services requested by you.
Occasionally, our service providers (“Data Processors”) that support BAROKAH or its platforms may access your data. For instance, in order to manage your purchases and requests, it is necessary to provide your personal data to: Financial entities (banks, payment gateways), Tech companies and web providers, suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services.
In any case, such data processing activity is ruled under executed agreements with these providers in consistency with GDPR and the applicable data protection laws. Your personal data will not be transferred or accessed outside the European Economic Area.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be kept as long as our contractual relationship continues. The data provided for your registration will be kept as long as your registered user status remains active (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe).
The data necessary to manage your purchases, changes, returns will be kept as long as the contractual relationship remains in force and once the contractual relationship is finished, it will be deleted as soon as the legal “data retention schedules” and applicable obligations are concluded.
WHAT ABOUT OUR SECURITY MEASURES?
As part of our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we have adopted the security levels required by applicable regulations, in consistency with the a “risk analysis” and the technical means at our disposal, in order to prevent any possible loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of your data. In any case, please consider security measures online are not impregnable.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS?
As the owner of your personal data, you have the right to access your personal information, rectify or update it or request its deletion. You can also manifest your opposition, “opt out” your consent previously given, or request the portability of the personal data that you have provided us.
To request your individual rights, you just have to send us an e-mail, indicating your request, along with a copy of your national ID document (DNI, passport, etc.) and the reference “Data Protection” to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact the Spanish Data Protection Authority through this link: www.agpd.es